Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/traders/public_html/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76
Now you can get a sneak peek into Elliott Wave International for a whole week, for FREE. This is a really popular special promotion but it is quite rare. From Wednesday, February 11th 2009 to noon Wednesday, February 18th, 2009 (Eastern time) they throw open the doors to some of their most popular paid services to non-subscribers. And it is really free, you don’t have to pay anything, and if after the week is over on the 18th, you don’t want to subscribe to their services, you can just walk away.
Here are the steps to access “FREE Week”:
- go here and then click on the green button
- create a login and password
- there is no third step!
If you’ve ever been curious about Elliott wave, then jump at this chance because Prechter is the defacto guru and subscriptions are normally hundreds of dollars. And to be honest, this grueling bear market has vindicated a lot of what he’s been saying for a while.
While you’re nibbling on free stuff, also check out the “Credit Crisis Survival Kit” with 15 free reports about the origin of what we’re going through, and how to come out ahead:
- The Worst Credit Crisis Since the Great Depression
- What Started This Credit Crisis?
- What If You Can’t Sell Your House?
- The ‘Silent Crash’ Makes More Noise
- What Happens During a Credit Implosion?
- Why Deflation is the Real Worry
- Why the Fed Can’t Fix This Credit Crisis
- What Next After the Bailout?
- Buy & Hold or Sell & Fold?
- Don’t Believe It When They Tell You That It’s Over
- How to Ride Out the Credit Crisis? Think Cash
- How Do I Find a Safe Bank?
- When Will the Hard Times End?
And for even more freebies, there is always the ever expanding Free Trading Resource section of the blog - full of reports, articles, books, and more.
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or