This rally reminds me of the Energizer bunny. It just keeps going and going and…
The question everyone is asking is whether this is the real thing or just a really strong bear market rally.
For clues about which it will turn out to be check out these links from this weekend’s reading list at news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Who’s Minding the Store at the Federal Reserve?
- What does the most reliable indicator of long term market direction say now?
- The SEC is unsalvageable
- Yet more evidence we’re in a bear market rally
- Breadth Measures Hitting Historical Highs
- Comparing Bottoms: 1973, 1982 and 2009
- The silence of the bears
- U.S. Bond Market Stays One Step Ahead of Fed
- Is Warren Buffett Brilliant or Lucky?
- Who sez there’s “no free lunch”? Get a Free Subscription to Futures Magazine
Follow the link below to get much, much more:
And remember to check regularly since there are new links added everyday.
Week Ahead: Sell in May?
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or