There are just a few more days left in the Hedge Fund Operational Due Diligence book giveaway. Follow the link and submit your email for entry into the draw.
Here are a few highlights from the past week’s reading list at news.tradersnarrative.com:
- The Role of Naked Short Selling in Financial Crisis
- Doug Kass: Unapologetically Bullish
- Lex Luthor Needs a Bailout
- AIG Continues to Bite the Hand That Feeds it
- Krugman Doesn’t Like Geithner’s Bailout Plan
- Short Term Top - Bear Market Rally Hits Resistance
- Significance of recent 9-to-1 up days
- The Real AIG Scandal
- Gold Timers Run for the Exit
And remember to check regularly since there are new links added everyday.
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or