Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/traders/public_html/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76
To catch up on what you missed and to prepare for next week, here are just a few picks from the past week’s reading list at news.tradersnarrative.com.
- “Dumb Money” by Daniel Gross (look forward to Ritholtz upcoming book)
- US Tax Burden Near Historic Low (what? didn’t hear you, too busy teabaggin’)
- Get a 120 page report FREE from Global Market Perspective (limited time offer)
- David Tice: S&P 500 set to plunge 62% - that’s a real bear!
- Cramer attacks Jon Stewart for ambushing him
- Get a Free Subscription to Futures Magazine
- Yale economists discuss the financial crisis & Geithner’s response (must see video)
- Why we should have not only saved Lehman Bros. but invaded it.
- Warren Buffett’s investment in a Chinese electric car company
- Where in the World is Paul Volcker? and why is he so quiet?
Follow the link below to get much, much more:
And remember to check regularly since there are new links added everyday.
Week Ahead: US Results, Data Dominate
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or