Before the SEC could make their move, BATS and Nasdaq decided to ‘voluntarily’ stop flash orders. As alluded to before, this is a good development because it returns us to a state where all participants on the exchange have equal access to information, without any heavy handed regulatory action.
For more economic and market news and to see what interesting reading you may have missed last week, check out the list below. To see it all go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Say goodbye to flash orders
- The Great Missed Opportunity of 2009
- No, The Price Is Not Right
- CNBC Concerned About Australian Camels
- Get a FREE Subscription to Financial Magazines
- Chinese markets have become a giant Ponzi scheme
- Kass: Dousing the Fire With Kerosene
- Has the Gold Bull finally arrived?
- Lessons From Irwin T. Yamamoto
- Get the “Best of Trader’s Classroom” eBook for FREE (limited time)
- Turtle Trading using Excel Spreadsheets
- What’s the beef with high-frequency trading?
- Old Banks, New Lending Tricks
For the complete list, follow the graphic below:
And remember to check back regularly since there are interesting links added throughout the week.
Week Ahead: Fed Meeting & Retailer Earnings
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or