Everyone is riveted by the tumultuous events in Iran. The best sources of up to the minute developments is the Huffington Post’s Nico Pitney and the Atlantic’s Andrew Sullivan. The MSM has for the most part dropped the ball completely - with the exception of the BBC.
More closer to home the big news was the Obama administration’s reforms of the financial sector. For more economic and market news and to see what you may have missed in last week, check out the list below. It is just a few examples from news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Five Things to Know About the Financial Regulatory Overhaul Plan
- Not Everyone Is Cheering Fed’s New Role
- China’s Fake Booming Economy
- Soros urges governments to outlaw ‘’toxic’ credit default swaps
- Get a FREE Subscription to Financial Magazines
- Three Suggestions for Reforming Rating Agencies
- Breakdown and Snapback
- Did the Madoff Sons Know?
- Why the Fed Isn’t Igniting Inflation
- Financial overhaul is a curious mix of audacity and timidity
- Free trading videos
- Goldman to make record bonus payout
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Financial Sector Regulation
For the complete list, follow the graphic below:
And remember to check back regularly since there are interesting links added throughout the week.
FDIC Chair on the Regulation Revamp
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or