Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/traders/public_html/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76
Belated happy Canada Day to all the Canadian hosers and a happy 4th of July to all my US readers!
Here is this weekend’s reading list of economic and market news. To see all the links, go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Krugman or Paulson: Who You Gonna Bet On?
- 20 Questions with Robert Prechter: Long Decline Ahead
- Dow Theory Sell Signal
- The market is on the edge of overvalued
- Revenge of the Bond Nerds
- Ex-Trader Jérôme Kerviel Remains a Mystery as His Trial Ends
- New $10M X Prize Announced for Solution to Gulf Oil Spill Crisis
- Either Stocks Are Very Cheap or Bonds Are Expensive
- Conversations with Casey
- Drunk oil trader spends $520M, pushes crude up single-handedly
The above is just a sampler, for the full course meal, follow the graphic link below to news.tradersnarrative.com:
US Week Ahead:
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or