Hurry, there is still time to get FREE access to Elliott Wave
To see what you missed, here are a smattering of the articles from this week’s reading list at news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Michael Lewis Prescribes Testosterone to Wall St. Elite
- Baltic Dry Index’s bounce is misleading
- Average 2008 Wall St. Bonuses - higher than 2000!
- Long term chart of the S&P 500 earnings
- Geithner vs. the American Oligarchs
- Think Like the Herd, But Don’t Follow the Herd
- Paul Wilmott’s views on Wall St. Bonus
- Buffett’s metric says it’s time to buy
- McGraw Hill Drops Barry Ritholtz’s Book Critical of S&P role in financial crisis
And remember to check regularly since there are interesting links added regularly throughout the week.
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or