A new year brings new beginnings and a new hope. Unfortunately the rally that started late last year has fizzled out and based on both technical and sentiment analysis, we’re going down to revisit the lows in November 2008.
To find out what else awaits us, take a look at this weekend’s reading list from news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Sad state of affairs - Doug Kass commentary
- Madoff may not have even traded!
- The Bailout Game
- The dilemma facing govt bond investors
- One way to deal with volatility
- Why you need multiple monitors
- Was that a key reversal day?
- Rally failure
Don’t forget to check regularly since there are interesting links posted regularly.
Looking Ahead: Earnings
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or