Welcome to 2010! I wish you and yours a happy, prosperous and healthy new year.
Here is the weekend reading list of economic and market news you may have missed last week. To see it all, go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Five reasons to be bullish or bearish on markets
- TrimTabs Asks: Who Is Responsible For The Non-Stop Market Rally?
- Goldman’s Deceptive CDO Practices
- Get a FREE Subscription to SFO Magazine (US residents only)
- Doug Kass: 20 Surprises for 2010
- Health-Care Stocks Stuck in Waiting Room
- Sample of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer (PDF)
- Chinese firm tells Goldman Sachs to Stuff It
- GATA sues Fed to disclose gold market intervention records
- 10 Common Market Myths Exposed
- Why We’ll Always Have More Money Than Sense
The above is a small sample, for the complete list, follow the graphic link below to news.tradersnarrative.com:
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or