A short trading week due to the Easter holidays but a key moment nonetheless as the market teeters on a +27% rally powered by very low volume. To catch up on what you missed and to prepare for next week, here are just a few picks from the past week’s reading list at news.tradersnarrative.com.
- Why D-Day Could Come as Soon as Monday
- The Real Unemployment Rate (try 15.6%)
- Robert Shiller’s new book on “animal spirits”
- How Banks Will Game the PPIP (Geithner’s plan)
- Do Your Genes Determine Your Investing Destiny?
- Free Subscription to Futures Magazine
- Trading Fibonacci Levels
- Roubini Eviscerates Cramer (almost makes you feel bad for the Booya… almost)
- Abnormal Markets: High Yields Outperforming Investment Grade Bonds
Follow the link below to get much, much more:
And remember to check regularly since there are new links added everyday.
WSJ Economy Survey: Things Not Getting Worse
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or