For economic and market news and to see what interesting reading you may have missed last week, check out the list below. To see it all, go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Doug Kass: The Hangover (no, not the movieIs This a Real Bull or “Red Bull” Market?)
- Fed telegraphs need to cut US Dollar in half over next 14 years
- Charlie Booker’s take on the cringe inducing Windows 7 ads
- Get a FREE Subscription to Futures Magazine (limited time for US residents only)
- Why Capitalism is Unstable
- 10 Odd Economic Indicators: Hot Waitresses, Men’s Underwear, Blacked-Out Football Games
- Volcker to Banks: Stop Trading with Taxpayer Money
- Is This a Real Bull or “Red Bull” Market?
- Get a FREE 50-page eBook: The Ultimate Technical Analysis Handbook (limited time offer)
- Taibbi on Bear Stearns Naked Short Selling Fiasco
- Jim Chanos for SEC Chairman!
That’s just an ‘amuse-bouche’ - for the main course, follow the graphic link below to news.tradersnarrative.com:
And remember to check back regularly since there are interesting links added throughout the week. If you are a twitter user, add the news.tradersnarrative.com twitter stream to get new stories in real time.
The Week Ahead:
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or