To see what you missed, here are a few samples from this weekend’s reading list from news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Cramer’s fame outshines his stock picks
- Taking apart the $819 stimulus package
- Salary cap hijinks (little substance underneath all the noise)
- Dubai real estate collapse
- Bank of England cuts again (to the bone)
- Markopolos : tell me again why this guy isn’t running the SEC?
- Trader Monthly magazine shuts down (no more bottles and blondes, sniff)
- Using VWAP to Determine the Structure of the Trading Day
- Housing Affordability at Record High (try getting financing)
And remember to check regularly since there are interesting links added regularly throughout the week.
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or