For economic and market news and to see what interesting reading you may have missed last week, check out the list below. To see it all, go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road?
- Identifying Turning Points Using Fibonacci
- Trading Tax — a Bad Idea Whose Time May Have Come
- Goldman Sachs’ Hubris
- Get a FREE Subscription to SFO Magazine (US residents only)
- Who’s afraid of high-frequency trading?
- Bernanke’s Fed Debates New Role: Bubble Fighter
- Barry Ritholtz Berlin Presentation (video)
- Why Didn’t Canada’s Housing Market Go Bust?
- The Safest 100 US Banks
- Somali Pirates Set Up Stock Exchange
- Geithner Hits Back at Goldman’s Claim of Not Needing Government Help
The above is a small sample, for the complete list, follow the graphic link below to news.tradersnarrative.com:
And remember to check back during the week as there are interesting links added throughout the week. If you are a twitter user, add the news.tradersnarrative.com twitter stream to get new stories in real time.
The Week Ahead:
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or