For economic and market news and to see what interesting reading you may have missed last week, check out the list below. To see it all, go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- 18 US Banks Miss TARP Payments
- The Missing Paul Tudor Jones Tape (he uses Elliott Wave!)
- Initial Public Optimism - The IPO Market Bounces Back
- Will “Cash-on-the-Sidelines” Really Drive Stocks?
- Get a FREE Subscription to Futures Magazine (limited time for US residents only)
- Taibbi’s Upcoming Article on Naked Short Selling
- Good Trades are not Sexy
- Larry Summers and the White House economic team
- FREE 50-page eBook: The Ultimate Technical Analysis Handbook (lmt time offer)
- Contrarian analysis of current gold market
The above is a tiny sample, for the full list, follow the link to news.tradersnarrative.com:
And remember to check back regularly since there are interesting links added throughout the week. If you are a twitter user, add the news.tradersnarrative.com twitter stream to get new stories in real time.
The Week Ahead:
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or