So the quantitative easing is over and we’re now starting to head into a more hawkish monetary policy cycle (ever so gently, lest the recovery gets spooked). What does the initial rate increase mean for the market? Over all, not much.
Here is this weekend’s reading list of economic and market news you may have overlooked. To see it all, go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Soros Doubles Down in the Gold “Bubble”
- A Course in Behavioral Economics
- Elders of Wall St. Favor Volcker Rule
- Commodities Are Neither an Asset Class Nor A Store of Value
- Federal Reserve’s Exit Strategy: Unlegislated Bailout of Fannie and Freddie
- Free issue of Global Market Perspective(limited time)
- Goldman Sachs’ O’Neill: Yuan Revaluation Coming Soon
- Citi plans crisis derivatives
- The Greek derivatives aren’t Goldman’s fault
- Nation Realizes Money Just A Mutually Shared Illusion
- Golden Cross on the US Dollar Index
- Can the Market Bulls Put On Some Muscle?
The above is just an appetizer, for the full course meal, follow the graphic link below to news.tradersnarrative.com:
And remember to check back often as interesting links are added throughout the week. If you hip with the new technomology and are on twitter, add the news.tradersnarrative.com twitter stream to get new links in real time.
US Week Ahead
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or