With the arrival of the weekend, here is your chance to catch up on what you may have missed during the week. Check out news.tradersnarrative.com for interesting articles, news, reports, etc. from around the world.
Here’s a small sample:
- all that stands between you and becoming a great trader is 10,000 hours of practice (and a mullet)
- GM and Ford are doing great in South America - shhhh… don’t tell the UAW!
- what was Paulson saying 12 months ago about the economy?
- the Fed Funds rate may be at 1% but the effective rate is practically 0%
- the TARP bailout so far: list of firms and amounts pledged and/or received
- Canadian government gives their banks a small boost and may earn $190 million as a thank you
- retail sales = lump o’ coal
President-Elect’s First Weekly Video
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or