To my readers celebrating Christmas: Merry Christmas and I hope Santa was generous this year (and that you were good boys and girls). To everyone else, enjoy the time off to recharge your batteries and catch up with the important things in life.
If you have time, here is the weekend reading list of economic and market news you may have missed last week. To see it all, go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- How Derivatives Can be Spiked with Unfindable Risks
- The Myth of Interest Rates
- Buffett tells investors: Go West!
- Get a FREE Subscription to SFO Magazine (US residents only)
- Distribution Days Are Important - For A Fade
- Doug Kass: 20 Surprises for 2010
- Stocks 1999-2009: Worst. Decade. Ever.
- 10 Common Market Myths Exposed
- Apaloosa Gains $7 Billion for 2009
- Options Market Throwing A Curve Ball
- The Financial Crisis Observatory Tracks Bubbles
The above is a small sample, for the complete list, follow the graphic link below to news.tradersnarrative.com:
The (Holiday) Week Ahead:
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or