Here is the weekend reading list of economic and market news you may have missed. To see it all, go to news.tradersnarrative.com:
- Sprott: Beware Counterfeiters
- AIG bonuses continue to ignore performance
- Mutual Funds Are Asset-Rich And Cash-Poor
- Get a FREE Subscription to SFO Magazine (US residents only)
- January Barometer forecasts a down 2010
- Panama Canal Expansion Bypasses Buffett’s Railroad
- The Most Important Investment Report You’ll Read in 2010
- How the Fed is Pushing Up Stock Prices
- Infographic: “Too Big to Fail”… becomes Even Bigger
- What Exactly is “Support” and “Resistance”?
- Hayek vs. Keynes: Rap Battle!
The above is a small sample, for the complete list, follow the graphic link below to news.tradersnarrative.com:
As Goes January:
And here are Hayek and Keynes in a rap battle:
I know I already shared this with you several days ago but it bears a full exposition. The duo of Billy Scafuri and Adam Lustick have achieved an incredible success in combining a catchy tune and real economic theory (set to rhyme!). The video contains a lot of witty details like the bartenders named “Ben” and “Tim” (but is sadly lacking in “badonkadonk” - a staple of most rap videos). Where was this when I was courageously persevering through the thick tomes of economic theory at school?
Enjoyed this? Don't miss the next one, grab the feed or